THE PORTRAIT OF JULIE RENAUD IN 30 SECONDS STOPWATCH
To know everything about Julie, one of the FURIFURI co-founders. In 10 questions, 5 key dates and less than 30 seconds of reading, you will know everything about her… Let's go!
> My greatest pride in life?
My family who supports me 200% on a daily basis.
> My biggest flaw?
Gluttony (and Natsuko would say my impulsiveness!).
> My main quality?
> My motto?
At 2, we are 3 times smarter!
> Sleep late or rise early?
Rise early, especially with the magnificent sunrises we have on the Côte d'Azur, it's inspiring!
> The music that pisses me off?
Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now, by McFadden & Whitehead.
> The music that gives me the buzz but that I like all the same?
I would have liked to be an artist, by Nicole Croisille to stay aligned and achieve your dreams.
> My sweet sin?
Dark chocolate, recently at Easter, I tested it with FURIFURI Chili and it's crazy!
> What do I do when I'm not developing FURIFURI?
Sports, hikes, dinners with family or friends to recharge my batteries at the weekend and recharge the batteries!
> If I snapped my fingers, where would I want to be right now?
I would say in Japan with the family. I had the chance to go there once in my life but I would love to get to know this country, its culture, its gastronomy better. Let's go, we're going there for the next vacation?!
My journey in 5 key dates:
* 1997 : Doctor of Pharmacy graduate.
* 2000 : I leave France for Dubai (where I join my future husband) and I start in marketing at L'Oréal.
* 2003 : departure for China (to follow the one who has, in the meantime, become my husband). I reinvent myself professionally and create a company specializing in promotional items for the cosmetics industry (sold in 2018). We are adopting our 2 daughters from China.
* 2015 : back to France after 12 years in Asia (China and Hong Kong), it's time to go home. We put our suitcases in Nice and one of the first people I meet is Natsuko, my partner FURIFURI (sign of fate?).
* 2021 : start of a new entrepreneurial adventure, this time together, with Natsuko, creation of FURIFURI!
Written by Leslie Gogois